Lightmare On Panda Street Lightmare On Panda Street

I think it is great. Just the double bass drum sound doesn't fit in some parts to me.
I do like how it went in and out of the double bass drum though.

Karmakosm responds:

Thanks for taking the time to review it. I appreciate the feedback.

B4M-Forgive You.Aaron RMX B4M-Forgive You.Aaron RMX

Yeah i always like the songs better without the vocals.
Don't get me wrong, he can sing for days.
But i just prefer to have a beat.

aaronmusslewhite responds:

Yeah, different strokes I guess. I personally love vocals in songs, I think it's like making a song connect on easy mode, but they're still cool to me. What I mean by that is that it seems to be way harder to make an instrumental song connect with people without a human element. Which is why there's usually some kind of little tag or sample in dance songs.

But I get it, one of my friends is super in to instrumental dance songs too. I just happen like a little column a column b. Thanks for the 5 tho!! I've got tons of vocal-less songs coming soon haha. :P

everything i know everything i know

Dude i was playing Overdrive on Thirdstyle.com just a few hours ago and I just clicked the song because I wanted to hear more from aaronmusslewhite and I just realized it was him who made the song. I prefer it without the vocals however.
The song is still pretty damn beast with them though, not saying it is bad that they were added.
Great addition to the Newgrounds Audio Portal.

Poniiboi responds:

Thanks, I think?

Stab Me In The Heart Stab Me In The Heart

More like this :D
I really enjoyed the mixture of the electronic sounds with the dubstep. It mixed in perfectly together. May i ask what you used to make this?

aaronmusslewhite responds:

Thank you, will do haha. I use ableton live as my daw. All the sounds are made from a myriad of different synths, massive, fm8, sylenth, nexus (sparingly), kontakt, east west stuff. And I just usually use initial patches and screw around til I get what I want. If you have Any other questions just let me know.

Dragon Roost Island Dragon Roost Island

Absolutely love it. I am going to look into the rest of your work now. I have high hopes for the rest!

a warm welcome home 8bit a warm welcome home 8bit

Sounds more like, preparing to adventure to me. Great song though, i could definitely play a gameboy game with this song and stay in the town :P

Calamaistr responds:

:) thanks.

yea its kindof gameboy like i guess, ive been making 8bit tracks with these insturments now but maybe its time to broaden my horizon a bit.

Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

Boring and i feel like a part of my childhood died inside listening to this. Hate all you want, the original is always the best.
Keep the pitches the same, i understand you want the jazz feel, but try to hold the notes and words.. it was a little too plain for me, almost as if you were only saying it (I know... Jazz, still isn't poetry though).
You do have a good voice, but that won't make it when you are comparing it to a cover to a song that is near and dear to many 90's kid's hearts.